|Published Wednesday, September 12, 2018|
ImBlackInTech monthly mixer is Sept. 18, 6-7:30 p.m., American Underground, 201 W. Main St., Suite 100.
- Sept. 20, 8-10 a.m. – Business Basics workshop, Chamber offices, 800 S. Salisbury St. Contact: Keri Gloth at 664-7033.
- Sept. 21, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. – Annual meeting, Raleigh Convention Center
Deni’ Premiere Enterprises, LLC will host its next networking mixer Sept. 20, 5 p.m., The Garden on Millbrook, 2400 E. Millbrook Road. Visit Deni’ Business Mixer on Facebook.
Black Women in Business will hold its next meeting Sept. 20, 6 p.m., at the Glitz and Gloss Party Boutique. RSVP at www.bwib-nc.com.
A social media tune-up is being offered Sept. 20, 6-8 p.m., 444. S. Blount St., Suite 115-B, Raleigh. Text 9197915449.
DURHAM BLACK CHAMBER
- Sept. 20 5-8 p.m. – Business Networking Mixer, Millennium Hotel, 2800 Campus Walk Ave.
Access Physical Therapy & Wellness’ Home Health Program is celebrating National Fall Prevention Awareness Day Sept. 22, 2-5 p.m., 502 McKnight Drive, Knightdale. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sept. 24, 9 a.m. to noon – Racial Equity Institute, The Carolina Theater, 309 W. Morgan St. Visit www.racialequityinstitute.com.
- HFF recently announced the $9.5 million sale of Carolina Row, a 10.93-acre site near Crabtree Valley Mall. Kotarides, a Virginia Beach-based real estate company, purchased the property.
Send business briefs to: email@example.com.
Send this page to a friend